Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd is considered to be one of the largest telephone service providers across the nation. It often delivers the internet facilities along with the phone calls providing to the customers of BSNL. At the same time, when it is compared to other telephone service providers, BSNL Broadband service is way ahead in terms of cost in the plans. It is the main reason that millions of customers get connected to BSNL for a long time. Usually, during the time of telephone bill payments, customers used to visit the nearest branch to pay their bills. Every month, people would try to pay their BSNL Broadband bills before the date ends. Once the bills are paid, you will be continued to utilize the facility of the broadband.
Most of the times, this could be difficult for the customers to stand in a queue and complete the BSNL Broadband bills. This could be difficult for the customers for most of the time in terms of completing the bill payments. Here we are going to have a discussion about to reduce the difficulties of bill payment with the help of online payment. The online bill payment is very much convenient as well as time-saving in terms of completing your telephone bill payments.
So, people who all are looking for completing the BSNL Broadband bills online payment methods can follow the below-mentioned stuff. Hope it will be helpful for all the seekers while completing the payment of Broadband bills.
Read: Shareit for PC
How to pay BSNL Broadband Bills Online?
We have shared two methods for completing the broadband bills payment. Make sure to follow the steps without missing any of the steps mentioned here. Once followed properly, then the online payment will be done without making any further difficulties in future as well.
Method 1: Complete a BSNL Payment with an account
It is the method where you can complete your payment of BSNL with the help of an account. Let’s follow some of the main steps mentioned here.
- First of all, you need to navigate to site www.bsnl.in and check out the heading “My Account” then taps under the option “Pay Landline/ Broadband bill” on the page.
- You need to create an account for paying your BSNL bills online by just clicking it on the link Register or sign up. It will help you to create a new user account.
- It is essential for you to enter your information in all the fields which lead to complete your account as per the instruction during the sign-up process.
- Check out that all the given details are valid first and then click the submit button.
- Now, you can get back to the homepage and sign in to a new account by just entering the user name as well as a password, then click the submit button.
- When it comes to paying your BSNL payment bill, you need to add your phone account as well to complete your bill.
- Once completed adding your phone account, you must click the link “View/Pay outstanding Bills” for viewing the outstanding bills.
- You need to click the displaying option button “Pay Now” for paying the outstanding bill.
Method 2: Complete a BSNL Payment without an Account
- Firstly, you should visit the site www.bsnl.in and click on the option “Pay Landline/Broadband Bill” which is available under the heading of “My Account”.
- After the above process is followed, you need to tap on the link “Quick Pay for Landline Bill” under the login fields.
- Make sure to enter the information as per the instruction along with account number and click the submit button.
- All you need to check now your email address or mobile phone for the confirmation regarding the payment has been done successfully or not.
Recommended: This video is not available in your country
If you are looking for completing your BSNL bill payments through online can just follow the above mentioned two methods.
Hope it will be helpful for all the seekers when it comes to completing the payment of BSNL Broadband bills via online. This thing will reduce your time and energy by not letting you go outside and complete your payment. All you just need to visit online and follow the above-mentioned steps allotted in each method.