Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd is considered to be one of the largest telephone service providers across the nation. It often delivers the internet facilities along with the phone calls providing to the customers of BSNL. At the same time, when it is compared to other telephone service providers, BSNL Broadband service is way ahead in terms of cost in the plans. It is the main reason that millions of customers get connected to BSNL for a long time. Usually, during the time of telephone bill payments, customers used to visit the nearest branch to pay their bills. Every month, people would try to pay their BSNL Broadband bills before the date ends. Once the bills are paid, you will be continued to utilize the facility of the broadband.
Most of the times, this could be difficult for the customers to stand in a queue and complete the BSNL Broadband bills. This could be difficult for the customers for most of the time in terms of completing the bill payments. Here we are going to have a discussion about to reduce the difficulties of bill payment with the help of online payment. The online bill payment is very much convenient as well as time-saving in terms of completing your telephone bill payments.
So, people who all are looking on how to pay BSNL Broadband or landline bills online can follow the below-mentioned stuff. Hope it will be helpful for all the seekers while completing the payment of Broadband bills.
Must Read: BSNL Broadband FTTH Plans For Kerala 2019
How to Pay BSNL Broadband & Landline Bills Online? 2 Methods
We have shared two methods for completing the broadband bills payment. Make sure to follow the steps without missing any of the steps mentioned here. Once followed properly, then the online payment will be done without making any further difficulties in future as well.
Method 1: Complete a BSNL Bill Payment with An Account
It is the method where you can complete your payment of BSNL with the help of an account. Let’s follow some of the main steps mentioned here.
- First of all, you need to navigate to site selfcare.bsnl.co.in and check out the heading “My Account” then taps under the option “Pay Landline/ Broadband bill” on the page.
- You need to create an account for paying your BSNL bills online by just clicking it on the link Register or sign up. It will help you to create a new user account.
- It is essential for you to enter your information. You’ll need account number, landline phone number, customer ID, and other details. Contact the local BSNL officers for information, check out that all the given details are valid first and then click the submit button.
- Now, you can get back to the homepage and sign in to a new account by just entering the user name as well as a password, then click the submit button. You can even log in using OTP, you’ll receive on the number provided for getting the connection.
- Now click on the BSNL FTTH/Landline number bill you need to pay, if you’re on COMBO plan your bill would be combined.
- You’ll be redirected to the payment page, click on the “pay now” button.
- Now, you need to choose your service ID, click on the drop-down menu and choose your service ID (mostly your landline phone number). And once again click on “Pay Now”.
- Now you’ll be to the payment gateway page, now you can pay bsnl broadband bill using internet banking, debit card, credit card or cash cards method. Pick as per your convenience. We’ll be choosing Internet Banking for reference.
- Once you picked the method, now you need to pick the payment gateway. Pick “Bill Desk” or others & click pay now.
- Enter your internet banking log in details.
- Now enter the pin or otp or debit grid values to complete the payment.
- Now, your payment will be completed and you’ll redirected to the BSNL portal website.
- Now you can download the invoice or continue with selfcare website.
That’s how you pay the BSNL broadband or landline bill online in 5 mintues, let us proceed another method by which you can pay bill without any account or much steps.
Method 2: Complete a BSNL Payment without an Account
- Firstly, you should visit the site www.bsnl.in and click on the option “Pay Landline/Broadband Bill” which is available under the heading of “My Account”.
- After the above process is followed, you need to tap on the link “Quick Pay for Landline Bill” under the login fields.
- Make sure to enter the information as per the instruction along with account number and click the submit button.
- All you need to check now your email address or mobile phone for the confirmation regarding the payment has been done successfully or not.
Recommended: This video is not available in your country
Hope we helped you on getting the information on how to pay BSNL broadband & landline bill payments through online can just follow the above mentioned two methods.
Hope it will be helpful for all the seekers when it comes to completing the payment of BSNL Broadband bills via online. This thing will reduce your time and energy by not letting you go outside and complete your payment. All you just need to visit online and follow the above-mentioned steps allotted in each method.
If you have any queries please let us know in the comment section below, we’ll help you out. Keep visiting TechThatMatter for more such amazing posts and tutorials.